Description: This competition is for all levels. Two students from each school may compete at each level. See the Individual Registration Sheet for clarification. It is a multiple choice reading comprehension test which may or may not adhere to the Congrès theme. The student will be asked to choose the most appropriate answers to questions based on the reading selection (s). Students should bring #2 pencils and erasers. Conditions:
- There will be a time limit of 45 minutes.
- Each scantron shall be identified by the student’s name and school number only.
- A student who is late will NOT be allowed in the room once Lecture has begun. Late-comers will not be permitted to take the test at a later time.
- No dictionaries or other reference books or papers may be used.
- NO CELL PHONES permitted in the room. If this rule is not obeyed, the student’s test will be disqualified and we reserve the right to take the cell phone at which time any texts sent during the time of testing will be read. If it is determined the cell phone was used to cheat, an infraction will be given to the school resulting in a loss of points.